Christopher Michaud, Gregory Heisler, Russell James, Timothy Hogan, Michael Thompson, Annie Leibovitz, Sand Box Studio, Industrial Color, FotoCare rental, American Express publishing, QVC, Publishers clearing house, Conde’ Nast studio, Scheimpflug digital.
A portion of the topics to be covered are as follows.
- Flash Meters
- Color Temperature meters
- Flags, Nets
- Soft Boxes & Light modifiers.
- Studio Strobes
- Business practices marketing yourself and your skills
- Light stands & grip equipment
- Your “Kit” what you should be carrying
- Receive a FREE copy of: ‘How to be a photo assistant’ E-book & our NEW 1ProPhoto Photo Production database -’Personal Edition’ as well as a CD of select lighting diagrams.
James Sullivan has been working in the commercial photo industry for the past 22 years, 18 of those in NYC.
Beginning as a Photo Assistant, and in time being hired as a lighting technician by photographers and later moving on to producer, photographer/director.
Recently James has been working on a series of documentary videos for a client as well as working as a freelance photographer for SAKS.Com shooting Fashion and product stills. Some of the more notable photographers that James has worked with over the years as a photo assistant assistant/lighting tech include: Mark Seliger, Francesco Scavullo, Steven Klein, Kelly Klein, Taryn Simon, Warwick Saint, Norman Jean Roy, Michel Comte, Anotine Verglas, Gregg Delves, Guzman Studio, Marco Glaviano, Andrew Eccles, Christopher Michaud, Diego Uchitel, Frank Ockenfels and dozens more…